New Arcade Feature Bar With A Focus On Game Design Alumni

One of the goals we had when we created the Arcade website was to not only feature the amazing games and stories from the Game Design Campus, but also to feature the success stories of our alumni. Today we have added a new feature to Arcade that does just that… The Feature Bar.

If you look to the top of the page, right there below our highlighted games, you will notice this new addition. Here is where we will highlight some key stories and news items we publish, as well as links to three pages featuring accomplishments by our Alumni, which we will continue to update. These pages are:

Alumni on the Job — An up-to-date list of the jobs our graduates have been hired to do since they’ve graduated.

Alumni Published Games — A chronological listing of the published games our graduates have had a hand in creating.

Alumni Indie Studios — A listing of the Indie Game Studios created by our graduates.

There’s nothing that makes me more proud than when I look back and see the successes of our alumni. I think you’ll be amazed to discover the impact they have had in the gaming world.

As always, if you have any changes or additions to make to these alumni pages, just drop me a line.

Dave Warfield is Head of Department for Game Design

Leave Comments