Spectrum is a 2D platforming adventure game, where the player manipulates colors to reveal hidden platforms within the world . The player takes on the role of a heroine, Ivory, who is trying to save humanity from a disease that has taken away the people’s ability to see colors. Ivory gains control of a device to see and change between three colors (Red, Green, and Blue) in order to reveal hidden platforms and monsters.
- Operating System: Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or better
- Memory: 1 GB RAM minimum (2GB recommended)
- Software: Hard Disk Space: 1.5 GB free
- Video: Graphics card with DirectX 9.0 level (shader model 2.0) capabilities or better Sound: Windows® compatible sound card