Escapades is a procedurally generated endless 2D platformer in which the player navigates Dingo the Barbarian, Boris the Pirate and Olga the Witch through a goblin fortress on their way back home after a successful dungeon crawl. Players need to jump over traps and pitfalls, fight goblins and snatch as much extra treasure as possible on their way out of the clutches of danger. This game was made by four students within a period of two months using Unity 5.
- Operating System: Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or better
- Memory: 1 GB RAM minimum (2GB recommended)
- Software: Unity 5
- Hard Disk Space: 1.5 GB free
- Video: Graphics card with DirectX 9.0 level (shader model 2.0) capabilities or better
- Sound: Windows® compatible sound card - See more at: http://community.vfs.com/arcade/game/zeta-busters/#sthash.m5flWw1v.dpuf - See more at: http://community.vfs.com/arcade/game/chroma/#sthash.T4N7pGvr.dpuf