I Don’t Know How Not To Be A Robot
I Don't Know How Not To Be A Robot is a 3rd person, side scrolling, adventure platformer (in which you play as a mechanical boy trying to free a fantastical world from a tyrannical immense machine), designed by 5 guys with a dream, and the Unity engine.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Autodesk Maya
- Operating System: Windows® XP SP2 or later; MAC OS X
- Processor: Intel CPU & "Leopard" 10.5 or later.
- Memory: 512 MB RAM minimum (1GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 600 MB free
- Video: Graphics card with DirectX 9.0 level (shader model 2.0) capabilities or better
- Sound: Windows® or Mac OSX® compatible sound card
- Trav LePine
- Joe Thomas
- Alvin Surya
- Andrew Wright