- OS: Windows 7 or Newer
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 260 or ATI 4850
- Controls: Xbox Controller for windows
Njorbs is a 3rd person arcade style online racing game. In Njorbs players take on the role of the titular robotic pill bug and utilize its two forms, ball mode and legged mode to traverse the race track.
Players need to choose the optimal form for any given situation. Use the Njorbs nimble legged mode to gain speed and walk on walls, climb up steep hills and swing around corners with the grapple hook or use the ball mode to gain high speeds downhill and maintain their momentum.
Njorbs was made in Unity with a core team of 5 and 4 audio collaborators.
- Preston Wright – Sound Designer
- Xavier Lucente – Sound Designer
- Jinah Kim – Sound Designer
- Troy Reimer– Sound Designer/Composer
- Blake Kimber – Voice Actor-Njorb