- Web Browser: Chrome, Firefox, or Safari, up to date as of 2012
- Internect Connection: Broadband Internet access
- Processor: Intel i7 2.8 GHz processor or faster
- Memory: 4 GB
- Plugin: Unity3D Webplayer Plugin
- Video: 128 MBs memory
- Sound: Windows®-compatible sound card.
- DirectX®: DirectX® version 10 or higher
Take My Hand is a couch-coop parkour platformer set in the memories of a couple in the aftermath of their breakup. Developed using the Unity3d Engine.
- Ben Kanbour
- Tessa Verplancke
- Aldo Medina
- Eric Bevan
- Thorsten Mika