- Operating System: Windows® XP SP2 or later; MAC OS X
- Processor: Intel CPU & "Leopard" 10.5 or later.
- Memory: 512 MB RAM minimum (1GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 500 MB free
- Video: Graphics card with DirectX 9.0 level (shader model 2.0) capabilities or better
- Sound: Windows® or Mac OSX® compatible sound card
A first-person puzzle adventure game set in a world made of jigsaw pieces. Developed by four students using Unity.
SFX COLLABORATORS Audio Collaborator - Brendan Barber Audio Collaborator - Cindy Wu Audio Collaborator - Matheus Fernandes Music by 5alarm.com SPECIAL THANKS Special Thanks to our Mentor Justin McGuire, our classmates of GD34, and all the instructors and mentors at Vancouver Film School.