UnBoxed is a first person puzzle game that takes place in a 3D space. The character is trapped inside a room made of cubes over which he has control. The player can manipulate rows of cubes to solve puzzles, with the objective of escaping alive. With wise use of the mechanic, the player can turn traps into tools to find a way out.
Developed using Unity3D engine.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Autodesk Maya
- Operating System: Windows® XP SP2 or later; MAC OS X
- Processor: Intel CPU & "Leopard" 10.5 or later.
- Memory: 512 MB RAM minimum (1GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 600 MB free
- Video: Graphics card with DirectX 9.0 level (shader model 2.0) capabilities or better
- Sound: Windows® or Mac OSX® compatible sound card
- Andrew Swart
- Andrew Szombathy