VarchIan is a single player 3D third-person action puzzle game where players control an old janitorial robot in a post-apocalyptic sci-fi space station, who is tasked with delivering the last surviving human brain to an escape pod through the means of solving puzzles which utilize a combination of movement, positioning, line of sight, and shooting. The game was developed by 2 game design students with the help of 8 other VFS student collaborators in the Unreal 4 Engine over a period of 3 months.
- Autodesk Maya 2018
- Adobe Photoshop CC 2018
- Adobe Substance Painter
- Operating System: Windows 8 64-bit or Later
- Processor: Quad-core i3 3.0 GHz or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM minimum (16GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 3 GB minimum available space
- Video: Graphics card with DirectX 11 level (shader model 5.0) capabilities or better
- Sound: Windows® compatible sound card with DirectX 10+ compatibility.
- Peripherals: Keyboard + Mouse.
Design and Programming
- Varun Sonti GD50
- Ian Chau GD50
- Jose Augusto Lima - Sound Designer/Composer
- Berke Gulbakan - Sound Designer/Composer
- Frank Munro - Sound Designer
Voice Acting and Dialogue
- Blake Kimber - Voice Actor
- Daniel Groleau - Voice Actor
- Devin Dziadyk - Voice Actor
- Sam Wilson - Voice Actor
- Emma Forth - Voice Actress