Appetizers : Digital Design’s 22nd Graduating Class

Mingling at Appetizers for 22nd Graduating Class

On August 15th, students from VFS’s 22nd Digital Design Graduating Class (Our largest graduating class to date!) presented their final projects at Appetizers — the main event at the end of their study, where Industry members are invited to meet the next generation of Design Professionals.

A wide range of stunning works were shown to the audience, who included representatives from such local and international companies as, DDB, Microsoft, Habanero, Design Stamp, Taxi, Engine Digital, iQmetrix, Sequence, Relic, EA, VanCity, Filter and Ayogo Games.

22nd Graduating Class Digital Design

This was my sixth time witnessing this great event, and I’m amazed at how every time it engages me. Appetizers is a great chance for our students to showcase their work and show the industry what they are capable of doing for their companies. We’re already hearing some potential good news about students getting hired — and also, Ayogo Games is considering new candidates for the Ayogo Games + VFS Digital Design Career Jumpstart Program. We’ll keep you posted on OOMPH! about the developments.

Appetizers DD22 Group Photo

We try to include all studios in Vancouver when we send out our invitations, but if for some reason you have never received one of these invitations please let us know and we will add your name to our invite list.

Digital Design 22nd Graduating Class

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the next Appetizers on Wednesday, December 12th!

HOD Miles Nurse Introducing Evening

Leave Comments