Eat Em Up
A humorous strategy portrayed as a classic 1950's horror movie, developed by five students using the Unity3d engine.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Autodesk Maya
The Eat 'em Up! package contains the following files and folders:
- Press Kit - This folder contains the press kit that was handed out with the presentaion of the game at VFS.
- Resumes - This folder contains the resumes for members of Acid Reflux
- Eat em Up.exe - This is the standalone application for PC.
- Eat em Up.app - This is the standalone application for Mac.
- Trailer - This folder contains the Eat 'em Up! trailer and screenshots.
- Copy 'Eat em Up.exe' and Eat em Up Data to your computer
- Open 'Eat em Up.exe'
- Copy 'Eat em Up.app' to your computer
- Open 'Eat em Up.app'
- Windows 2000 or higher
- Mac OSX 10.3 or higher
Not enough information has been gathered for detailed System Requirements
Basically, this will probably run if your computer was made in the last five years.
- Rafael Yamashiro
- Emil 'AngryAnt' Johansen