National Mech League is a 3D Dual Stick Shooter PC Game, where Mechs defeat waves of enemies through a League Arena, while attempting to gain attention from sponsors. Developed in Unity Engine by a team of three.
- Operating System: Windows® XP SP2 or later; MAC OS X
- Processor: Intel CPU & "Leopard" 10.5 or later.
- Memory: 512 MB RAM minimum (1GB recommended)
- Software: Unity 3.5 or Newer
- Hard Disk Space: 500 MB free
- Video: Graphics card with DirectX 9.0 level (shader model 2.0) capabilities or better
- Sound: Windows® or Mac OSX® compatible sound card
- Matheus Pitillo
- Mustafa Dungarpurwala
- Omar Gonzalez
- Christian Lachica
- Eric Bevan
- Raul Fukunaga
- James Perry
- Kayla Tetreau