Digital Design Grads Create Google Voice Video

They only just graduated from VFS Digital Design this past December, and Kasey Lum and Jorge R. Canedo Estrada (aka Jr.canest) have already had a hand in a high-profile project for Google. You can read more about it here.

Today, Google launched a series of videos explaining its Google Voice service. Kasey and Jorge were responsible for creating the overview video we’ve embedded below – you know, the big one that introduces everything Google Voice is about.

Huge congratulations, guys!

Here’s what Jorge had to tell us about the project this morning:

They saw some videos we made, including [an infographic created at by Jorge, Kasey, Marisa Torres, Alexander Badr, and Vincent Lui] Growing Up, and months ago they emailed me to see if I was able to work with them for an animated video explaining what Google Voice is. We stayed in touch until it became official that I was the one that was going to do it. I wanted to add something to the video so I immediately thought of my good friend Kasey Lum, who is an amazing designer and we had worked together before and it was great. So I told him about the project and he jumped in.

Links:
Kasey Lum’s Online Portfolio
Jorge R. Canedo Estrada’s Online Portfolio

Leave Comments