MAXON to Present at the Vancouver CINEMA 4D User Group

I can’t believe a month has already passed since we soft launched the Vancouver CINEMA 4D (VanC4D) User Group. I’m pleased to say it went well and now we’re getting the ball rolling with our next event this Wednesday, October 26th at 6pm.

Patrick Goski, a contract Artist/Instructor for MAXON Computer Inc and Cineversity.com will be the main presenter, showing off MAXON’s new CINEMA 4D Release 13. Following Patrick, VFS Digital Design Alumni, Justin Kohse, will be showing some examples of his experiments as he explores his journey into Playback and FUI design for TV and movies for the IATSE 891 and now Rainmaker Entertainment. We’ll end with a brief presentation by myself, Kai Pedersen, before Patrick draws for a special door prize provided courtesy of MAXON Computer Inc. — a license of the latest CINEMA 4D R13 Broadcast Edition.

Sponsored in part by VFS Digital Design, the event will be held at 420 Homer Street in the Main Theatre. Admission is free and light refreshments and snacks will be served. As always make sure to promote the event to friends and please RSVP through the VanC4D Eventbrite invitation.

Leave Comments