Hasan Habib’s VFS Grad Project Used for Husaini Blood Bank’s New Identity

Hasan Habib

Congratulations to VFS Digital Design grad, Hasan Habib, who is proud to announce that his Graduate Project (as well as the Motion Graphic piece) has been used by Husaini Blood Bank for their new Identity!

Hasan told us all about his Creative Process for the project:

“For my Graduation Project, I decided to create a 360 campaign for Husaini Blood Bank, one of the largest blood banks in Pakistan. I pursued this project because I believe that Husaini Blood Bank has an opportunity to be a more powerful brand through a new identity.”

Banner for Husaini Blood Bank

“Working for a real client for my Graduation Project, was a great experience. It allowed me to perform as if I were already working in the industry. I loved the hands-on experience of interacting with the client, conducting surveys and interviews, performing market research, and several swot analyses. I put this campaign together with the help and direction of my mentor Ben Garfinkel, without whom the project would not have reached its maximum potential.”

Husaini Logo on Lab Coats

“The new Identity for the Husaini Blood Bank was the foundation of the campaign. The logo symbolizes hope, compassion and love. It consists of Husaini written in Urdu Calligraphy in the shape of a blood drop, rotated five times to take the form of a flower and a word mark, to compliment the design.”

blood bank image

“The Motion Graphic piece informs the audience about the reasons why one may require blood, the benefits of donating blood and the services Husaini Blood Bank is offering.”

“The micro site is a new interface for the blood bank where the users can get more information, and share their stories.”

sample nav for blood bank micro site

“Finally, a social media campaign was put together so users can interact with the brand, get to know the latest news and promotions, ask questions and get to request certain blood types.”

“Over all the campaign has been a success. Husaini Blood Bank incorporated the new identity. They also launched the Motion graphic piece on their Facebook Page.  The new micro-site and social media campaign will be incorporated soon.”

“Working with Husaini Blood Bank was a great experience. It felt good doing work that was for a social cause, and it brings me great feeling of achievement that they are actually using my work. I’m looking forward to a continuing relationship with Husaini Blood Bank, maintaining their brand. And I hope to work on similar projects in the future.”

We’re proud of Hasan’s achievement. It’s great to see the work of our graduates being used to help others! Have a look at the Motion Graphic piece that he produced for Husaini Blood Bank:

Leave Comments